Your privacy is important to the owner(s) and author(s) of this website (hereafter "CloutBout"). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CloutBout collects, and the ways in which CloutBout uses that personal information, including creation of CloutBout Visual Polls (hereafter "bouts").
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
3. Personal information collection
CloutBout may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website: Although CloutBout does not, itself, collect personal information from its users at this time, aggregate and/or impersonal and/or personal data including cookies and/or usage data may be collected using the following services: (Click the links to view policies.)
- Users are responsible for any personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the data to CloutBout.
Entering personal information is not require while creating bouts; the user's thoughtful discretion is advised. Sharing personal information while creating bouts is generally ill-advised.
4. Using personal information
CloutBout may presently or in the future use aggregate and/or personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where CloutBout discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CloutBout may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
5. Retention time
Data is kept for the time necessary to provide services, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document and/or the third party policies. Concerned users should contact the third party involved (see above) to suspend or remove the data.
6. Securing your data
CloutBout will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to safeguard data provided to and from this website.
7. Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
8. "Do Not Track" requests
CloutBout does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honors "Do Not Track" requests, consult the privacy policies of the third party services.
9. Updating this statement
10. Other websites
This website contains links to other websites. CloutBout is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
11. Contact CloutBout
Last modified: October 16, 2016